When we begin to listen to ourselves and our inner knowing we automatically become more aligned with our purpose. We are listening to our hearts rather than our minds. Below are 5 examples of people in history who have listened to that intuition and fulfilled their soul purpose for being here on this planet.
- Albert Einstein- a well known scientist famous for his development of the theory of relativity. He not only believed in science, which was proven and ‘made sense’ but also in intuition. ““I believe in intuition and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am.”
- Joan of Arc- a lady who ‘knew’ her purpose from the age of 14. She led the French army to victory over the British in a crucial battle during the ‘Hundred Years’ War’. She followed her intuition and although successful in battle, was killed for heresy in 1431.
- Nikola Tesla was a self taught engineer. He loved inventing and creating. One of his greatest creations is the rotating magnetic field, and that came in a flash of intuition. When we are creative and acting on it we can produce something awesome. He felt that we were receivers, that all impulses came from the outside, and that we worked on these impulses.“Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is where ideas are born.” The more time we spend by ourselves, the more ideas can come to mind.
- Steve Jobs- when someone invents something that hasn’t been seen before and changes the world it can only be because that person has listened and followed their intuition. Steve Jobs changed the technology market with Apple iPhones. He focused on his vision and every day worked towards it. He says “Don’t let the noise of others drown your inner voice.” Imagine if he had listened to the naysayers and not followed his goal
- Winston Churchill- I am not surprised that Churchill followed his intuition. Having met him in early 2020 at a mediumship course I was teaching I felt as if he was a firm believer in the spiritual realms. During WW2 a bomb fell nearby whilst he was at 10 Downing Street eating his dinner. He told the staff in the kitchen to get out. Not long after a bomb fell on the kitchen where his staff had been. Listening to his intuition AND acting on it saved their lives.
Are you following your intuition? Intuition is like a muscle, the more you practise it the more it strengthens. When we learn to listen to our intuition magic happens. Life starts to align and we start to flow rather than struggle and resist. If you would like to learn more you can check out my Intuitive Development Circle here https://lindsaybanks.podia.com/intuitive-development-circle/buy