Are you going through a spiritual awakening?
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Are you lacking direction?
- Are you feeling lost?
- Are you struggling with clarity in your decision making process?
- Do you want to leave your 9-5 job? Maybe you already have
- Are your relationships changing?
- Are you starting to think that you might be going ‘crazy’ as no-one else thinks like you?
- Are you seeing things you can’t explain?
- Are you hearing voices?
- Are you wanting to heal your past to move forward?
For whatever reason you have been guided here. You may be going through a spiritual awakening and the questions above are some of the ones you may be asking yourself.
What is a Spiritual Awakening?
When people come to see me, it is often because they have been through the more traditional channels of seeking help and advice. They have spoken to their friends and family who think they are going crazy. They have been to see the DR, who may want to prescribe anti depressants. They don’t want to be medicated because they know drugs won’t fix what is going on for them. It isn’t normally a health issue. Often people come to me at the very beginning of their spiritual awakening, when they are going through what is coined the Dark Night of the Soul. A spiritual awakening occurs when external structures and realities crumble around us. Often this is triggered by the death of a loved one, the loss of a job and/or the breakdown of a relationship or marriage. It is like someone pulling the rug out from underneath you and you have nothing to cling onto. Except yourself. There is only yourself to turn to and initially this can scare the bejesus out of you. Questions come up such as
- How am I going to cope?
- How can I get through this difficult situation?
- What do I need to do?
- Who can I talk to?
- Am I going crazy?
As we have been spending a lot of time by ourselves recently or with less people, more people are beginning to wake up. What does this mean? We are becoming more in tune with our inner intuition, our psychic abilities that we all have as we have less external bumf distracting us. You may have had vivid dreams, you may have begun meditating and started to see/feel or hear things which you can’t explain. You may have begun noticing synchronicities, seeing the same numbers, hearing the same songs. You may be beginning to trust yourself more than external influences, or maybe you don’t even know who to trust anymore. All of the things that used to make sense don’t anymore.
I found myself having very similar conversations and giving the same advice to my clients so decided to create 9 tips on spiritual awakening which you can download for FREE here https://lindsaybanks.podia.com/9-tips-for-spiritual-awakening/buy
If you’re having an awakening what do you need to know??
There are a variety of stages with spiritual awakening, and not everybody’s is the same. Some people’s awakenings occur post tragedy or trauma. The loss of a loved one, a divorce, a nasty accident. You are left thinking what is life about? What is the meaning of life? Why am I here? What’s my purpose? You start digging for meaning.
The stages of awakening
- Stage 1 is probably the most confusing time. You have no idea what the hell is going on. You’ve never heard of an awakening. You just know you don’t feel quite right and things don’t sit with you as well as they did.
- Stage 2 is when the realisation hits that you need to get out of this hole you are currently in. How do you do that? By finding other people who have been in it, by talking to them, beginning to practise meditation, healing, yoga, journalling. Start to listen to what your soul wants you to do.
- Stage 3 is acceptance. You are mastering the art of practising various tools that are keeping you on track, mentally. Emotionally you still may have up and down days. These will always be with you as you start to adapt to the rhythms of natural life, not the work life you may have been conditioned to. You accept that you are on a different path to the one you maybe thought you were going down
- Stage 4 is when you have worked on yourself and feel in a good place, you then can share your own awakening story with someone else who maybe needs to hear it
- Stage 5 is the realisation that this is just the beginning. Like an onion as you heal, there is more to be healed, more to be learned. The spiritual journey is an exciting one, if you allow it to be as well as having its more challenging moments. It is how we choose to respond and how much we are willing to heal ourselves in order to heal others in order to heal our children and our planet.
So with that in mind how can I help you?
I empower you by teaching external tools such as crystals/tarot/energy healing to access your inner knowing. I work as a psychic medium/channeller/intuitive healer. I connect with spirits who have passed as well as higher beings to bring messages of love and light to you. I can tune into your energy system to locate any energy blockages. This can be done via distance or in person. I run workshops that help you connect to your soul. I love what I do and love sharing my passion with others through writing and speaking.
I speak with others on the variety of tools that are out there on my YouTube channel which can be found here http://www.youtube.com/lindsaybanks
If you want to connect or reach out contact me via the form below.