What is the 5th dimension?
I first heard of the 5th dimension back in 2017. One of my students, who had come to learn Reiki started telling me how she had had this massive ‘awakening’ and loads of ‘stuff’ about the 5th dimension. I had no idea what she was talking about but it sounded interesting. Then another student came and described his ‘awakening’. In 2017 I was teaching Reiki and hadn’t heard of this ‘awakening’ they were telling me about. Fast forward 3 years and now I get it! Let me explain first of all what an awakening is and then I can describe the dimensions of consciousness.
An awakening can occur suddenly and overnight or it can take its time. Basically it is when you become more aware, that there is more to you than just your physical body. Urban dictionary describes it as “a shift in consciousness, an apperception of reality which had been previously unrealized. The culmination of such realizations is in the recognition of oneness with all of existence.”
Sounds a bit out there?
Let’s go into dimensions of consciousness so it makes more sense. There are currently 3 states of dimensional consciousness. 3D/4D and 5D on Earth. Depending on which dimension we are living in will depend on how we perceive the world. Let me give you some examples so you can see where you are right now
- You view things as physical, rather than energy and vibration
- Life is a competition and people are judged by the way they dress, the car they drive, the smartphone they have
- Things are perceived as good or bad
- You don’t believe that thoughts can change your reality. If something happens it is a coincidence
- Money and social status are high priority
- You have no desire to go within yourself and look at things from a higher point of view
- You don’t believe there is enough for everyone in the world, money, food etc
- Seen as a path to the 5th Dimension
- You might change your eating habits, start to meditate, do some yoga
- You have started to believe that there is something more than ‘just this’
- You start to think about your impact on the environment, reducing plastic, recycling, using the car less
- You want to find your purpose and follow your dreams
- Your intuition starts to grow and expand
- Looking for a deeper meaning of life and the Universe
- Once you are here it is very difficult to go back to 3D life
- You understand the connection and oneness of life
- There is no good or bad when an event occurs
- You understand that there is a higher purpose at work
- You have stronger feelings of love connection, with others, with the Earth, the Moon, the Stars,
- There is no judgement of others, they walk their path in their way, you do it your way
- You see everyone as equal, regardless of their social status in the world
- Your purpose in life is to live in joy and truth
- No competition and enough for everyone
- Your intuition is very strong
Those are your 3 levels of consciousness and you are exactly where you need to be right now. Everyone’s path is different. Everyone’s journey is unique. Embrace the journey for whilst some may amble through from the 3rd to the 5th, others may find themselves catapulted into the 5th overnight.